Friday, October 29, 2004

T minus 3 days -- getting ready

Dinner with my brother last night and some of his friends. I heard a bit of news from one his friends that further impressed upon me that there are no guarantees in life. If you sit around waiting for one, you lose for sure. Tonight I am having dinner with my brother again and will turn in relatively early (for a Friday night, that is). Saturday and Sunday will be the big get-ready days. Of course, the Cal/ASU game is on TV at 7:00pm, so that may make for some retarded packing. All things considered, I think I have enough time to take care of it without panicking. I am still working through how to get to the airport. I would love to take BART, but it will be commute hours. I hate shuttles. I don't want to impose on a friend. Hmm. Ah, maybe I will BART it, commuters be damned! I need to dig up a japanese language book or maybe just buy a small one at B&N tonight. I'd like to do a little more talking than just ordering sushi this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home