Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let the eating begin...

Duan is here - and he's a food guy. We kicked it off with some BBQ - pork and goose:



Later, for dinner, we went to a fancy place and had a steamed fish, some boiled live prawns, a strange and interesting vegetable like a pea shoot, and some somewhat generic yet tasty chicken. That was great.

My bed was hard like cement so I switched to a room with a soft (western) bed. I got a better view in the deal, too.

Yesterday I checked out a little more of the hotel. I wanted to find the gym and along the way there was a spa, a ping pong room, a snooker room, a card and chess roon, and finally the gym. Each room along the hallway was manned by an employee and it felt a little like "Kung Fu Master" where I had to defeat the bad guy on each level to move forward. I will try and videotape the experience today.

Today we go to a few companies - business, finally.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, that looks delicious! And I want to see that video if you ever made it.

October 15, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home