Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm Back...and Now I'm Leaving Again!

Well that last blog sure was incomplete! I went to Malaysia and had such a good time with my friend Megan that I didn't bother updating the blog. Bad blogger I was! I ate and ate and ate all the yummy and economical Malaysia food. It took a month and a half to get my weight back down and NOW I am going back to Asia! I am off to Hong Kong and Thailand. I take off first to Los Angeles and have a whopper of a 14 hour layover. I think I will rent a car in LA. I have to be back at the airport by 10pm, which gives me time to see my sister and possibly some friends too.

So I promise to do a better job blogging this trip. I will find a place to host pictures also and get them uploaded. That reminds me...better load photoshop on the notebook!

Electronics packed: Notebook, MP3 player, Digital Camera, Video Camera, Handheld GPS unit, Cell Phone, External Battery.

Books: The Tale of Saladin, About a Boy, Guns Germs and Steel, Middlesex, Helpful Thai Phrases, and "Spotting counterfeit dim-sum"

I have to leave the house at 530am and drive to BART. I will leave my truck at the station. My friend Cliff will swing by the house and pick up a spare set of keys, then ride his bike to the station and bring my truck back. He's an awesome friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home